(desperately) Seeking a Happy Ending ...


Many thanks to those of you in attendance at Kinokuniya last night--terrific crowd, and as I suspected, I learned a good deal more from my co-panelists than they probably learned from me. It was also a pleasant surprise learning that so many in the audience had actually been to Tokyo, and lovely meeting friends new and old and signing some books.

I'm now prepping for the Happy Ending Reading series this evening at 302 Broome Street, info is HERE.

Starts at 8, doors at 7. If you're in town and near Soho, do swing by for a drink, some language and live music.

Tomorrow I'm off to San Francisco to launch Anime Masterpieces at UC Berkeley. Info is HERE.

And then, "with blood in [my] eye" ( P. Townshend), it's back to NYC for the New York Anime Festival on Sunday:

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, JAVITS CENTER, MANHATTAN

State of the Anime Industry, Roland Kelts, Moderator, 12:15 PM - 1:15 PM, Anime Panel Room (1A06)

Japanamerica, Roland Kelts, Featured Speaker, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Manga Panel Room (1A24)

Popular posts from this blog

Video: Interview for Hype Magazine

Shinji Aramaki and the Appleseed Ex Machina Opening